Sunday, April 19, 2015

Feeling better!

My toe is finally feeling better today, and I slept all night for the first time in a week!  I guess the prednisone is working and it really is gout. What a difference a full night of sleep and being able to walk without pain makes!  The sun is shining and the trees are starting to pop leaves, although it is to be rainy and cool again this week.

Talked to Forest on Skype (he talks and I respond on Skype chat) this afternoon.  He closes on his first house this week and is excited and we are excited for him!

My Skype handle is jimmyk3pa if anyone wants to video or voice chat.

Going to talk to my dad tonight at 8:30.

I posted my Team Knudson page today for the Hershey 2015 ALS Walk for the Cure on June 6.  Kim and I would be honored to have you join us and our families for this year's fundraiser and to raise awareness for ALS.  I hope to walk part of the course with some help from my friends but I won't be able to walk the entire course this year.  Both of my brothers are planning to come to Hershey for the walk this year, and my youngest  brother is bringing his entire family and my mom.

Last year we had 20+ walkers and raised more than $3000.  Our goal this year is 40 walkers and $5000.

The website to sign up to walk or contribute a donation is: Team Knudson Page



No comments:

Post a Comment