Saturday, May 31, 2014

One week until the ALS Walk for the Cure!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to walk with us.

The walk begins at the Neurology Center at 30 Hope  Drive, Hershey.  Get off 322 at the Hershey Medical Center entrance.  You have to drive about 3-4 miles to get to the East Campus, passing the Hershey Med Center main building, passing the Ronald McDonald House, and the Hershey School.  The right lane road has a right turn only lane, so stay to the left.  Turn right onto Cherry Drive and right again onto Hope Drive.  There is lots of parking behind the building.  Drive past the building, turn left, and turn left again to park.

If you have not done so already and plan to walk, please register on the Team JFK page.  You have to click through the release agreement and you will need to sign in the day of the event, so preregistration is important.

The walk starts at 10AM, with registration from 9-10AM. This year they are taking pictures after the walk, so please join us for a team picture after the walk.  We hope that you will join us at Subway for lunch afterward, also.  It is on the right as you drive back toward the main entrance of the Hershey Med Center.  Kim and I are buying if you can join us.

They indicated that the buildings will not be open this year, so they will set up porta potties for the event.  The walk will go on regardless of the weather.  If it is sunny, you should bring a hat and sunscreen as we will be in the sun from about 9:30 until close to noon.

We will probably finish the walk around noon, and Kim and I would like to take everyone to lunch afterward if you are available, so please plan to join us.  More details to follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in summer of 2018, my symptoms started out with a “foot drop” on my left foot, from there my left leg lost all muscle tone followed by slurred speech and inability to eat without getting choked, strangled, and coughing. My neurologist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms but the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In 2019 i started using Peter ALS Herbal formula treatment, I read a lot of positive reviews on their success rate with the ALS Herbal treatment and I immediately started on the treatment. Just 10 weeks into the ALS Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my coordination, speech, breathing and muscle movements. I have basically gone stronger than I'd thought I could ever be again. having similar symptoms? send a message to them at peterwiseherbalcenter@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Peter directly on +2349059610643 . The fatigue and general muscle weakness had also declined, this treatment is nothing less of a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete