Monday, May 19, 2014

Hershey ALS Walk, Saturday, June 7

Dear friends,

If you are interested in joining me Saturday morning, June 7, at the Hershey Med Center East Campus for the Walk for ALS, please join Team JFK at the following website:

Team JFK

The walk is about 2 miles on gently rolling paved walkways and sidewalks on the Hershey Med Center East Campus and the fundraising goes toward ALS research and supports the Philadelphia ALS chapter, which the Hershey ALS Clinic is part of.

If you can't walk with me but would like to sponsor the Team, you can contribute on the page also.

Registration starts at 9AM, and the walk starts at 10AM.  It usually takes about 2 hours as each team is photographed not too far from the beginning of the walk.

Thank you for your support!
Jim


2 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to walk with you and Kim, but Alex has his HS graduation ceremony at the Giant Center that morning! But, I made a donation and will be thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in summer of 2018, my symptoms started out with a “foot drop” on my left foot, from there my left leg lost all muscle tone followed by slurred speech and inability to eat without getting choked, strangled, and coughing. My neurologist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms but the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In 2019 i started using Peter ALS Herbal formula treatment, I read a lot of positive reviews on their success rate with the ALS Herbal treatment and I immediately started on the treatment. Just 10 weeks into the ALS Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my coordination, speech, breathing and muscle movements. I have basically gone stronger than I'd thought I could ever be again. having similar symptoms? send a message to them at peterwiseherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp Dr Peter directly on +2349059610643 . The fatigue and general muscle weakness had also declined, this treatment is nothing less of a miracle!

    ReplyDelete