Friday, August 22, 2014

Lunch with Friends

I was blessed to have 3 great lunches with wonderful friends this week. 

I had lunch at Bricco's with my friends Heather R. and Karyn Y. from DEP on Wednesday.  We had wonderful meals, great conversation, and a fun time!  I walked back with them to DEP and visited the 16th floor to say hello to some old friends.

Thursday the Baker crew had lunch at Ho Wah Chinese restaurant in Lemoyne to send off Eric O. whose last day at Baker was today.  Eric had a unique opportunity to join the Pennsylvania Food Bank as an executive director for the Northern Tier and will be based in Williamsport.  Dave F., Tom S., Stephen C., Bob H., Danielle S. joined Eric and I for lunch.  Eric, we will miss you and wish you well in your new career!

Today I had lunch with my friends Jamie L. and Nora C from DEP - none of us work there today.  We hadn't been together for several years so we had a lot of catching up to do.  We lunched, laughed, and had a wonderful time catching up.  We promised to get together soon and hopefully introduce Kim and Jamie's fiancé to the mix.

I didn't remember to take pictures with Heather and Karyn, but we did take some pictures today at Passage to India...



No comments:

Post a Comment