Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Spasm Mania

Last night the constant spasms in my left arm were driving me crazy.  They were very intense and I couldn't get comfortable no matter what position I tried.  I also noticed increased spasms in the right calf.  Keeping me awake at night - not a good thing.

Nice being back in the office a few days this week.  I hadn't spent a full day in the office since late early March until last week.  This week only 2 days at PennDOT.

Chuck is coming into town Friday for a visit.  He will help me cut down some large evergreens that were damaged with the intense winter.  They lean over the grass almost 4' in some areas, making it difficult to cut the grass.  Then we'll do some fun things together.  Might attend the WVU Alumni picnic and maybe go canoeing on the Susquehanna.  Will be great to see my youngest brother and spend some time with him before our week together with everyone in August!

Spoke to my dear friend Mary Ann this afternoon.  It had been too long!  Looking forward to lunch soon.

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the nice weather!

1 comment:

  1. Talked to Maureen at the ALS Clinic. She talked to the doctor and they advised me to take two of my Lorazepam before going to bed. Won't help the spasms, but should help me sleep.

    ReplyDelete