Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Friends and Spiritual Counseling

Jean had to go to Hershey on Wednesday last week so aide Stacie was here in the morning and friend Ellen came over to spend the afternoon with me.  Ellen and I talked for 2.5 hours and the time passed quickly!  Ellen also asked her pastor if she would be willing to visit me, and we both agreed to do so. Thank you Ellen for your friendship and compassion, and thank you to husband Bob also for time away from you and Christi!

Friend KC came over today to take me out for a walk.  It has been a week since my last walk outside and we took (for me) a long walk up to see our future condo.  It was nice, about 61 and breezy.  Walked for about 30 minutes and KC, Jean and I had a nice visit afterward.  KC and daughter Paige will join us at the walk this Saturday.

I have many friends who email me regularly.  Unfortunately with the move my Verizon email died, and my primary email is Jim.Knudson@gmail.com.

Rev. Susan and I met for the first time last Friday, and we're very comfortable with each other.  I have been wanting spiritual counseling for over a year, and I look forward to Rev. Susan's ministering and guidance.  She will come back next week to continue discussions and serve communion.

Many of you who read my blog are praying for me and have added me to your prayer circles and lists.  Please keep me and my family, especially Kim and Jean in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment