Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Knudson Brothers Ice Bucket Challenge 9/11/2014 at Estes Park, CO

I've been waiting for brother Chuck to provide the video for a few weeks, and finally have a copy.  Thanks to Chuck, Forest, and Don for an amazing trip and amazing ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.  Thanks to Chuck for a great video edit!  Love you all!

This is difficult to watch.  You can tell how emotional we all were and how much my speech has degraded.  But you can also see what a great time we had together!  It was a huge bucket list trip for me!

We were challenged by my sister, Amy Burgett.

I challenged my friends I worked with from MapQuest and GeoDecisions.  A few people from each organization have completed the ice bucket challenge.  Thanks to all who did so for me!



1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in summer of 2018, my symptoms started out with a “foot drop” on my left foot, from there my left leg lost all muscle tone followed by slurred speech and inability to eat without getting choked, strangled, and coughing. My neurologist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms but the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In 2019 i started using Peter ALS Herbal formula treatment, I read a lot of positive reviews on their success rate with the ALS Herbal treatment and I immediately started on the treatment. Just 10 weeks into the ALS Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my coordination, speech, breathing and muscle movements. I have basically gone stronger than I'd thought I could ever be again. having similar symptoms? send a message to them at peterwiseherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp Dr Peter directly on +2349059610643 . The fatigue and general muscle weakness had also declined, this treatment is nothing less of a miracle!

    ReplyDelete