Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thank You

I would like to thank my many friends who read my blog and send us messages of support and encouragement!! You make my days easier and less lonely!

I receive a lot of support through emails and Facebook. My former coworkers from Baker, DEP, GeoDecisions, and the GIS community in Pennsylvania keep me smiling. Special thanks to Karyn and Heather who send cards from the 16th floor at DEP and Steve and Charity who send pictures from their nature walks.

I am looking forward to having my own PRC Accent system soon with stands so I can use the system in bed and my wheelchair in addition to the tabletop stand I currently use in my lift chair recliner.  You should see many more updates then.

1 comment:

  1. Jim- I'm hoping you remember me. I worked for you and Stacy back at OA around '08-09. I was scanning through LinkedIn tonight and stumbled upon your updated status. I'm at PSU Hershey now. Thinking of you and your family on this Thanksgiving weekend and wishing you happiness with all of the love and support that surrounds you. You're story is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete