Saturday, March 14, 2015

Family Visit

I was blessed to have my mom and my brothers come visit and stay with us for a few days prior to my surgery.  My mother-in-law Jean was kind enough to open her house to hold all of us!

Chuck and mom drove up from Charlotte, NC and Forest flew into Pittsburgh from Denver and drove over.  We had a very nice visit, mostly hung out and talked.  We went out once to go to the Penn State Creamery for some ice cream.

Margaret, Chuck, Forest, and Jim

Forest brought his new computer so we could load photos from our Colorado trip and some music for him.  Chuck loaded Skype on all of our computers so that we can video chat.  It was a very short visit but a lot of love was shared.  Everyone left on Monday and Kelly, Kim and I drove to  Mechanicsburg to get read for my surgery Tuesday morning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment